Installing SDK Package (Flutter Face Capture)
There are a few ways to download the flutter SDK. You will need to do this for your flutter package.
- Install the Github Cli – here
- You can either add the CLI to you path or open a terminal or cmd prompt window in the folder containing the CLI
- Type command
gh auth login
- What account do you want to log into? GitHub.com
- What is your preferred protocol for Git operations on this host? HTTPS
- Authenticate Git with your GitHub credentials? No
- How would you like to authenticate GitHub CLI? Paste an authentication token
- Paste your authentication token:
- You should see that you’re logged in.
- You then want to pull the packages
gh repo clone https://github.com/Aware-MCOE/Flutter-Facecapture-SDK.git